About This Journal
The Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy is published bi-annually by the Center for Health Law Studies and a student editorial board.
The Journal features articles that provide in-depth analysis of topical and developing issues in health law and policy. One issue each year is devoted to the publication of the proceedings of the Center for Health Law Studies annual symposium. The second issue is devoted to coverage of emerging issues within health law and policy. Students and faculty at the Center solicit and review articles submitted for publication.
Susie Lee Phone: 314-977-3964 Fax: 314-977-1463 Email: email@example.com
For permission to reprint the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy articles, please contact in writing:
Saint Louis University School of Law
Journal of Health Law & Policy
Attn: Susie Lee, Coordinator
100 North Tucker Boulevard
Joe and Loretta Scott Hall
St. Louis, MO 63101-1930
Notable Past Authors
Authors in the Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy have gone on to prestigious positions in academia, government and more.
- Paul Starr: Pulitzer Prize-winning professor of sociology and public affairs at Princeton University; co-editor and co-founder of The American Prospect; founder of the Electronic Policy Network, or Moving Ideas, an online public policy resource
- Timothy McBride: health economist and health policy analyst
- Dr. Jerry Menikoff : director, Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), part of the Office of Public Health and Science, in the Office of the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Susan Bartlett Foote - assistant professor at the School of Public Health, Department of Health Policy and Management at the University of Minnesota
- Timothy S. Jost - professor of law at the Washington and Lee University School of Law; co-author of Health Law casebook, and of a treatise and hornbook by the same name
- Robert Berenson - Institute Fellow at the Urban Institute
- Walter Graham - executive director president and CEO, United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) Foundation
- Stewart Simonson - former assistant secretary for public health emergency preparedness at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Len Nichols - director for Center for Health Policy Research and Ethics, Health Policy Analyst and frequent contributor to major media outlets including New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, CBS Evening News
- Sara Rosenbaum - founding chair of the Department of Health Policy at the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services